Antique Vintage Cobalt Aynsley With Gold And Floral Motif Teacup And Saucer Set
ANTIQUE VINTAGE RARE COBALT AYNSLEY WITH GOLD AND FLORAL MOTIF TEA CUP AND SAUCER SET. This teacup and saucer set is made by Anysley, which continues to be both highly collectible and visually stunning.
This set is cobalt blue, which is rare and in demand when it comes to the color of a tea cup set. It has gold accents and a gorgeous floral motif and when the gold hits the cobalt the floral design is perfection. This tea cup and saucer set is not available online until now. There are no flaws to report. There are no chips, cracks, crazing, or fading on this tea cup set and it's in mint condition.
As an experienced bone china packer, the item's safety is beyond guaranteed and will arrive as perfect condition as it is on my cabinet shelf. Message me with any questions! Please check out our rapidly growing Facebook group called The Rabbit Whole to meet fellow collectors and discuss these and other beauties!
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Cup & Saucers". The seller is "therabbitwhole" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Origin: England
- Number of Items in Set: Two-Piece
- Shape: Round
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Keeps Cold For: 2 hrs
- Custom Bundle: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Keeps Hot For: 2 hrs
- Department: Unisex Kids, Unisex Adults
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Features: Crested China, Decorated, Decorative, Limited Edition, Souvenir, Stackable, Suitable for Hot Beverages, With Handle
- Finish: Glossy
- Handmade: Yes
- Pattern: Floral
- Signed: No
- Color: Multicolor
- Set Includes: Tea Cup & Saucer Set
- Material: Bone China, Porcelain
- Brand: Aynsley
- Type: Tea Cup
- Theme: Angels, British, Crested China, European, Floral, Devon/ Blueware, Other European
- Time Period Manufactured: 1970-1979
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Backstamp: Printed